1. Niraj S. Topare, Shantini A. Bokil, “Preparation and Characterization of Activated Carbon from Shredded Leaves through Carbonization Activation Process”, International Conference/Seminar on Recent Advances in Chemistry & Material Sciences (2020) Organized by Indian Chemical Society, India in collaboration with American Chemical society, August 2020.
2. Niraj S. Topare, Kiran D. Patil, Satish V. Khedkar, “Ultrasonication an Effective Route for LAB-Scale Catalytic Production of Biodiesel Using Waste Frying Vegetable OIL”, Sustainable Waste Management Conference (SWMC)-2020, organised by Institute for Sustainability (IfS), an American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) technological community, NY, September 2020.
3. Niraj S. Topare, Sunita Raut-Jadhav, Shantini A. Bokil, Satish V. Khedkar, “A Review on Photochemical Technology for Removal of Pesticides”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences Organized by Indian Chemical Society, Kolkata, December 2020.
4. Niraj S. Topare, Dinesh Bhutada, “A Review on Effective Heterogeneous Catalysts for Biodiesel Production”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences Organized by Indian Chemical Society, Kolkata, December 2020.
5. Dinesh Bhutada, M. B. Kulkarni, “Studies on effective utilization of Citrus Maxima Fibers based PVC”, Second International Conference on Recent Advances in Materials and Manufacturing (ICRAMM 2020), November 2020.
1. Kulkarni A.D and Wani K.S (2019) ‘Investigations on the Recovery of Apparent Viscosity of Crude Oil After Magnetic Fluid Conditioning’, Springer Proceedings in Energy of the 7th International Conference on Advances in Energy Research ICAER 2019 to be held at IIT, Bombay during 10-12 December 2019.
2. Pratiksha D.Khurpade, Somnath Nandi, Lalitkumar Kshirsagar, Pradeep B.Jadhav (2019) ‘CMG Based Simulation Study of Water Flooding in Petroleum Reservoir’, Springer Proceedings in Energy of the 7th International Conference on Advances in Energy Research ICAER 2019 to be held at IIT, Bombay during 10-12 December 2019.
3. Ratnadip R Joshi , “Enhanced Modeling And Integrated Simulation Of Power Plant For Capacity Enhancement And Clean Power Production”, International Conference on Sustainable Development in Energy and Environment, July 2019.
1. Vikrant D. Gaikwad, Shikha Gaikwad, “Bio-remediation of Petroleum Contaminated Soil Using Slurry Reactor”, Technoscape’ 2018, VIT Vellore-Yokohama National University Japan International Conference at VIT Vellore, September 2018.
1. Khurpade P.D, Flow Through Porous Media: Application to Petroleum Industry, The Indian Chemical Engineering Congress-CHEMCON 201727-30 Dec. 2017
2. Nachiket Kamble, Dinesh Bhutada, Anand Kulkarni, “Solid Oil Lubrication with Graphite and Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene (PTFE) For Enhancing Viscosity & Oxidation Stability”, International Conference on Sustainable Development for Energy and Environment, ICSDEE-(2017), January 2017.
1. Kulkarni A.D and Wani K.S. (2016) ‘Reducing Crude Oil Viscosity Using Diluents’, Proceedings of the International Conference on Global Trends in Engineering, Technology and Management (ICGTETM-2016), held at SSBT COET, Jalgaon, 4th-6th January 2015
2. Kamble R.S, Chavan S, Anand D. Kulkari and Nandi S, “Potential of Gasification for Disposal of Municipal Solid Waste: A Case Study for Pune City”, CHEMCON 2016, IITM, Chennai, December 2016.
1. Vikrant D. Gaikwad, V.V.Ranade, “Water Disinfection using Hydrodynamic Cavitation: Influence of orifice shape & Inception”, (131f), 2015 AIChE Annual Conference Proceedings, ISBN: 978-0-8169-1094-6, 2015.
2. Vikrant D. Gaikwad, Vivek Ranade, “Performance Evaluation of Ball Valve as a Cavitating Device for Water Disinfection Application”, CHEMCON 2015, IIT Guwahati, December 2015.
3. Shikha Gaikwad, Vikrant Gaikwad, Vaijyanti Sapre, “Green surfactants: Their efficiency and potentiality in production of bio surfactants under extreme conditions”, CHEMCON 2015, IIT Guwahati, December 2015.